Saturday, April 21, 2018

Spring Showers

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Spring Showers

What  a fun theme!  They say...April Showers bring May flowers!  I've been dreaming of my flowers starting to bloom!  And this year it seems to be taking forever!  Especially since we got 13" of snow last weekend!! YUCK!

So I decided to create a fun card showcasing the pretty floral stamps from the Framed Flowers stamp set!
I used the new Photo Booth Panel Die Set to create this fun shaker!

I love that the floral images work so perfectly with the square dies from the set!
I love how pretty and simple this card is!!


YNS Products Used:

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OOh... how Pretty! LOVE the different colors for each flower and that cool SMILE Shaker right in the center!!! AWESOME!! :)

Theresa

Helen said...

Such a lovely Spring card, Kendra. Have that stamp set and enjoy using it so now you card has given me another lovely inspiration for creating with it. tfs

Fikreta said...

so very pretty spring card!

Avra Williams said...

You know I love every card you make, Kendra! This one especially struck me this morning - it's so unique! I just love it!