Monday, February 5, 2018

MCT Make It In Minutes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...
Make It In Minutes

My kids are always really good at volunteering to bring in treats for class parties!!

My daughter wanted to bring in cupcakes for her Valentine's Day Party.

We thought it would be fun to quickly dress each one up; here's a look at 3 of them:
We die cut a bunch of labels from black cardsotck using the die from the Chalkboard Valentines stamp/die set! I used a white gel pen to make the stitching stand out more along the edge!!

I then stamped the 'Be My Valentine!' sentiment and tiny heart on each label from the Love Is In the Air stamp set with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder!  Used my white chalk, to give it the chalkboard feel!! (I haven't done this in a long time!!)
I added some Nuvo drops to each label to add a little color!

I then cut some paper straws in half that I had in my stash to adhere each label to and stuck them in the cupcakes!!

They add the perfect little touch!!!  And didn't take long to make at all!! Which is the best part!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see more wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Pretty and yummy! :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG How Cute & Adorable are your little Cup Cakes with their pretty little Labels!! Definitely a Super Sweet idea and everyone will love them! You did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job! I like how you also made the stitching white...such a great look! It really finishes them off so pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute idea for dressing up yummy cupcakes!!

Theresa