Tuesday, January 16, 2018

YNS Share the Love

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Share the Love

With the theme in mind I decided to create a shaker Valentine's Day card, as I absolutely LOVE shaker cards!!  I love YNS's panel dies so much!!  Every time a new one is released, I just have to use it to create a shaker card!!!!

I love the new Mini Heart Panel Die!!
Isn't it a sweet little note card?!

And honestly, as I write this post, it doesn't even necessarily have to be a Valentine's Day card!  This would be a cute little card to just give your hubby or kids to remind them that you love them!!

For my sentiment, I stamped the 'I' and 'U' from the Silly Love Monsters stamp set right on the die cut panel, leaving a little space between them and colored with my Copics!
I also stamped the heart from the set  on another piece of scrap paper and colored it with my Copics!  I then used the coordinating Silly Love Monsters Die Set to die cut the heart!  I adhered it to my card with a pop-dot and then used my clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to add some yummy glitter to the heart!!  I finished it off by adding some Glossy Accents to the top!!

I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  The heart is so pretty!!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is totally darling Kendra! I LOVE the new die, it's super cute!

Theresa

Karthikha said...

That's a lovely sweet card :)

Jerrie said...

What a fun card and that heart panel die rocks!