Thursday, January 4, 2018

Snow-One Like You

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

First one for the New Year!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

Sketch:

Colors:


-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

I created the background with some of my new Distress Oxides I got from Santa!!

I then randomly stamped some snowflakes from the Snow Much Joy stamp set with white ink!
I used the Scallop Circle Die Set and the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set to create the layers behind my adorable little snowman!!

The cute snowman is part of the Hot Cocoa Phoebe stamp set! I used the coordinating Hot Cocoa Phoebe Die Set to die cut him out when I was finished coloring him with my Copics! 

The fun 'There's snow-one like you!' sentiment is part of the Little Darling Winter stamp set!!

And as in most cases, I finished off my card by adding some lovely Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE! I Think that snowman is so sweet!

Theresa