Saturday, October 21, 2017

Snowflakes are Unique

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I am featuring one of the first stamp sets I fell in love with when I was first introduced to D2BA!  It still remains to be one of my favorite winter sets to work with!

I absolutely love the gorgeous snowflakes in the Snowflake Wishes stamp set!!

I started by die cutting the Reverse Cut Jewel Snowflake die from my white cardstock layer!  I then stamped some of the snowflakes from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set to my liking!
Leaving room for the lovely 'Snowflakes are unique...just like You.' sentiment from the stamp set as well!!

So fun and beautiful!!

Doesn't have to be a Christmas card, can be used to just put a smile on someone's face during the cold winter months!!

Check out all D2BA's products here! And Frantic Stampers products here!!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! I love your card! The snowflake die is stunning and I adore that beautiful sentiment - You are so right! It's perfect for just sending a smile to someone during the winter months! I LOVE that idea as well.. I may have to get started on some, just to have them on hand in a few short months! Hope you're having a great weekend! HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations