Thursday, March 2, 2017

YNS Challenge #59

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

There is a sketch and photo for you to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I decided to follow the sketch and find inspiration in a few of the colors to create this card:
Fun and simple!

I used a fun stencil and some distress inks to create my background!  I then stamped the 'you are Amazing" sentiment, which is part of the Whatnot Sentiments Set Eight stamp set in Black Olive Ink!

I finished off the card by adding some Bright White Divine Twine and a teal button!  As well as adding a few Strawberry Gumdrops!!  Adds a little extra splash of color!!

-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------